Real sounds recorded from real patients in real environments. Our simulator transports you to the clinic and gives you the feeling of a real auscultation assessment.
- Multiple auscultation areas recorded from the same patient
- Different positions and manoeuvres
- Stethoscope modes: diaphragm and bell
- Real time phonocardiogram
- Fine-grained annotations of signs
- Activation of sound filters
- Clinical history
- Validated by Healthcare Professionals
- 50+ Cardiac Virtual Patients
- 50+ Pulmonary Virtual Patients
Assess and grade auscultation skills.
- Based on the normal cardiac and pulmonary auscultation assessment protocol
- No need to create questions, just chose the virtual patients to assess
- Flexible grading
- Assess detection or classification of signs
- Instant result reports
- Usage statistics and feedback
- Customize dates and timers
- Random pooling
- Question shuffling
- Virtual Patients reserved only for exams
Specialized courses that can be used to teach inside the classroom or in a b-learning scenario.
- Standard courses created and curated by specialists in medical education
- Unique interaction between the student and the teacher
- Full control by the professor over the course navigation
- Voting system integrated in the questions
- Medsounds™ simulator embedded
- Other medical imaging and embeddable multimedia content
* Other courses can be tailor made to your needs. Please contact the Medsounds™ team.